All Dental services available at Level One
All Team Dental Services have resumed
All Team Dental Branches are now open for regular and emergency treatment. Just call your local Team Dental to make an appointment.
If you had booked an appointment before lockdown came into play, it would have been cancelled. Now, you’ll be pleased to know that all is not lost. We are calling each patient to book a new appointment for them. We will be working as rapidly as we can to reschedule all those appointments. However, if you are in pain, or have a dental emergency, contact us immediately.
We’re still in COVID-19 Alert, so to keep you and our staff safe precautions are still necessary.
Even though we are now in Level 1, we all must still play our part to be vigilant. Team Dental will be doing everything we can to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission — we all have a part to play in keeping each other safe. As a result, we continue to encourage patients to call us first to arrange an appointment. We will still be asking you some important questions:
- Are you currently COVID-positive?
- Are you suspected to be COVID-positive?
- Are you a close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case, or have been in isolation with a suspected case in the last 14 days?
- Are you exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19? These include a cough, feverish temperature - at least 38°C, shortness of breath, sore throat, sneezing and runny nose, and or temporary loss of smell.
- Have you travelled internationally in the last 14 days?
- Are you an ‘at risk’ individual? Find out more details for At Risk Individuals.
We’d like to thank all of our patients, as well as each member of our team for their understanding, support and cooperation.
Stay safe, stay healthy, and be kind. Continue to look after yourselves, your loved ones and those with whom you come into contact.
Contact your closest Team Dental surgery for all your dental health needs today.